Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Waiting for the Crash

Ok, so I am incredibly sleep deprived. I am working on an extra project at work that is requiring long hours and lots of mental energy. So, even when I finally make time to go to sleep, my mind is not turning off in fear that I won't get my incredibly intelligent thoughts back when I wake. The result - sleep deprivation.

And I am so paradoxical. I generally don't drink caffeine and haven't for at least 5 or 6 years (it's a migraine headache issue). I am running on raw Marsha energy right now. You would think I would be lethargic. Nope, not me. I am manic. My fingers are like lightning as they move across these keys. People are interacting with me and asking why I am talking so fast. They are a little freaked out by my wide-eyed stare. They seem a little puzzled about why I have this low-level tremor. I don't know why, but they seem to be a little nervous that I happen to see things in the room that they don't see (no, not really...but the other examples are true). All of this without caffeine or a drug habit. Cool. But I am a little scared about what is going to happen when the crash finally hits. You may want to keep your distance...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang, girl. yay for retreats. :)

agirloutthere said...

Will the retreat turn into the next LOST?

Anonymous said...

Don't know about LOST - I never starting watching it and now it just feels too late...but considering who will be there, I imagine it will be action packed.