Friday, July 27, 2007

One Down, Sixty-Two To Go


I have now officially watched Citizen Kane. I don't have much to say about it. I was pretty tired when I watched it, so that probably wasn't the best decision. I liked the message of the movie - the whole haunted by where things got off track in the past thing hits home a little. I would guess there were a lot of things about the film in general that were ahead of their time. Orson Welles knew what he was doing. One of the actresses really annoyed me, but I think that was intentional. That's all I have to say about that.


Next up...Raging Bull (#4 on AFI's list), as I am proud to say that I have already seen The Godfather (#2) and Casablanca (#3). I am really excited to see Raging Bull. It's one of those I have always intended to see but haven't made the time. Well, I soon won't be able to say that any longer. Who's in?

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm in! I've never seen Raging Bull. :-) Is there any way we could move your hammock chair/swing thing inside by your tv/move your tv to your porch? Because that would be awesome!