Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Real Men of Genius

Bud Light (or not) presents Real Men of Genius
(Real Men of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Hoot and Holler at Women Passing By Guy
(Mr. Hoot and Holler at Women Passing By Guy)

You are perhaps the greatest inspiration to women everywhere, using your primitive calls to bring joy to their days, even as you stand there in your wife beater t-shirt
(there’s ketchup on your t-shirt)

You spend your days thinking up new and different ways to make your voice into the perfect mating call to attract that very special woman of your dreams
(more like a nightmare)

Day in and day out women pass by and ignore you, but you aren’t deterred
(I think she might like me)

It’s true, it’s never worked before, but those were just bitches anyway
(maybe if I call her “sweetheart”)

So open an ice cold Bud Light, Mr. King of Carnivals and Construction Sites. Because if one guy can use his voice to let other men know just how not to treat women, we are glad it’s you
(Mr. Hoot and Holler at Women Passing By Guy)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Marsha, you put into words what I have been thinking for years!!

Steve Fuller said...

Well, what do you expect when you have him working in your basement?

sheplaysamartin said...

best. post. ever.

seriously.

Lucid Magazine said...

The peanut gallery has spoken. berst post indeed. thank you Marsha for tapping into the frustraton of long-suffering women every where. Now if only someone would do one for the guys...

Anonymous said...

Since you asked me to read this, I did.

Awesome!!! I think I live across the street from about 6 or 7 Mr. Hoot and Hollers.

Here's a website that Mr. Hoot and Holler at Women Passing By Guy should watch out for... It can get kind of raunchy, and it has it's risks, but sweet revenge can be that way.

www.hollabacknyc.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

why does it have to be "Mr. Hoot and Holler"? I can't make it into a mall without girls treating me like some sort of walking eye candy there only for their amusement.
I am not a piece of meat!

Anonymous said...

I like having sex with men.

Marsha said...

Alright, boys. Take this fight outside :)

And I love it when I open my email to a message that states "I like having sex with men."

sheplaysamartin said...

'real women of genius' is my next post, actually. :)

Lucid Magazine said...

Go Candyce, make it good! Something fun to read on a TGIF!

I feel like writing one but I am afraid it might come out mean and no one would see the “dry humor”

It is really really dry. like a desert.
Ok, I am going to go lie on a cactus.



I get to see my dvine friends this weekend again. Two in a row. Praises!!!!!