Thursday, July 27, 2006

Please Endulge Me

Yes, now is the time for all of you who are waiting for me to write something incredibly profound and inspiring on this blog to...well, wait even longer. Sorry, but I feel I must now take on the role of unabashedly proud aunt, showing off these pictures of two of my adorable nephews. Seriously, who can resist these faces?

First, this is Joey. Joey is 2 years old now. Joey is (hopefully) wearing swim trunks specially designed by Walmart. As you can see, he is also sporting an amazing smile that my sister and I first saw when we finally met him at a South Korean adoption center last June. He has the most amazing personality and has had an incredible impact on so many lives already. Everyone say, "Hi Joey."

















Now, this is Tyler. Tyler is Joey's big brother at a ripe old age of 5. Tyler is much taller than the last time I saw him, which was unfortunately December (they live on the East Coast). Tyler, as you can see, has a girlfriend. Tyler is very smart and can probably almost read this. Tyler would then say, "I don't have a girlfriend you goofball." Goofball is his favorite derogatory name for other people (especially Daddy and Aunt Marsha), but that is probably so December by now.
















And this...well, this can't be a good omen, can it?



4 comments:

Steve Fuller said...

Are those real bars in that last picture? If so, that kid is some kind of superhero.

Lucid Magazine said...

People are waiting for you to say something incredibly profound? Does that happen? Maybe it is one of the urban myths that Steve talks about. Like fairies and good people. All I ever heard was "do you want fries with that?"

Cute kids, cute aunt.

Now people would say that is crossing the line, but I just say it is stating the obvious. It is not hitting on anyone.

I just want to be in a huddle
with people, and sometimes people
think I am trying to cuddle.
Just want them to feel the ripple

Sigh.

;-)

My work here is done...

Thanks for commenting on my blog man. I love you peeps in Clifton. I am there everyday!

Marsha said...

The adoption papers wrote that Joey's mother was South Korean and his father was Ironian. We thought it was a typo and he was really Iranian. Seeing this, it makes me think I should start researching the planet Iron :)

sheplaysamartin said...

he really does seem to be a super kid. :)